• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the easiest way to work from home and make a legitimate income.

Forum Clout
Search Engine Optimization.

Anyone can do it, but the "experts" try to obfuscate and make it sound beyond your grasp. Most SEO companies are massive scams. If you produce any results at all, you'll easily get clients.

Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, Image Alt Tags, and H1s with the keywords in them + a regular blog schedule with posts that include keywords.

Edit: And sell local keywords - "keyword + town". You won't beat large brands for generic terms.

Forum Clout
Search Engine Optimization.

Anyone can do it, but the "experts" try to obfuscate and make it sound beyond your grasp. Most SEO companies are massive scams. If you produce any results at all, you'll easily get clients.

Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, Image Alt Tags, and H1s with the keywords in them + a regular blog schedule with posts that include keywords.

Edit: And sell local keywords - "keyword + town". You won't beat large brands for generic terms.

ezgif-4-5ecc50845f.gif

G

You won't like it. You need the shitty times at work to appreciate the roses. I was unemployed for a long time and wanted to kill myself. Although maybe it's because I was just sitting at home, if I was traveling and fucking prostitutes in third world countries then it might've been better.

I'm trying to become a digital nomad.