• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's somma dem other Cons?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I plan on getting arrested at next years Dis Con III. Rick will be giving his PED Talk and I’m gonna run in and yell “Slobboooooo!!!”. I’ll probably evade the guards but Rick will command the police outside to get me. If I’m going out, I’m going out Kuhn style.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think its on the cards that a real life confrontation between Pat and a pest will occur
Pat won't do shit unless security is right there. He's a spineless little bootlicker.

Stupid fat faggot was all in with the "ACAB" faggots a year ago, but now that his XXXL briefs are quivering with fear pudding, he's backing the badge.

Stupid fat bitch.

G

Pat won't do shit unless security is right there. He's a spineless little bootlicker.

Stupid fat faggot was all in with the "ACAB" faggots a year ago, but now that his XXXL briefs are quivering with fear pudding, he's backing the badge.

Stupid fat bitch

security won’t do shit either. They aren’t going to beat someone getting a book signed. Plus it’s not like these things have real security guards, it’s just other fat volunteer faggots. Has to be, they don’t have money for real people.