• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's healthier: Eating fast-food every day OR drinking every night

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
Forum Clout
According to some YouTube video I watched last night, the average American consumes 700 calories DAILY from polyunsaturated saturated fats (vegetable oils). Apparently polyunsaturated fats are highly oxidizable which leads to disease because they also oxidize our mitochondria. The rise in heart disease, diabetes, and cancer all correlate with polyunsaturated fats consumption, which used to be zero before 1900.

Forum Clout
According to some YouTube video I watched last night, the average American consumes 700 calories DAILY from polyunsaturated saturated fats (vegetable oils). Apparently polyunsaturated fats are highly oxidizable which leads to disease because they also oxidize our mitochondria. The rise in heart disease, diabetes, and cancer all correlate with polyunsaturated fats consumption, which used to be zero before 1900.
Dont worry, the FDA will get right on that.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Yeah but we got smartphones and message boards that allow us to make fun of people like Ugly Cumia.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Chris Knobbe on YouTube woke me the fuck up to this shit. Watch this
Nina Tiecholz too, and she is a beast who challenges all these doctors to debate her and they won't. She has an answer and proof for everything and they refuse to go after her now.

If you're eating anything from a fast food place, or from any restaurant, you're eating rancid, oxidized oils. You don't get oils from "vegetables" without processing the absolute fuck out of them.

I'd say eat what you want, as long as you make it yourself. You're literally better off drinking daily (though not by much) than to eat that seed oil shit. It's in damn near everything, even and especially the so-called "healthy" food.
Watch enough Low Carb Down Under videos and you'll feel weird eating any of it.

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It's a bit more complicated than that. Polyunsaturated fats are in everything (meat and dairy included) and they're very much a thing people need. The thing that's important is the ratio of different polyunsaturated fats in relation to eachother, specifically omega-6 to omega-3. In modern diets that balance has been completely thrown out of whack by things like highly refined oils, calorie-dense food and subpar animal products (animals reared on the same nuts and seeds that the oils are made from are going to have more unhealthy meat than grassfed ones)

A lot of vegetable oils that are in widespread use today have insanely unbalanced fatty acid ratios and are fucking terrible for you. Palm, coconut, peanut, sunflower. Not all vegetable oils are terrible, some are actually quite good for you, which only adds to the confusion and makes it harder for people to make the right decisions.

Honestly, when it comes to a healthy diet it always seems to come back to the basic two rules of: 1. Try to work with and eat the most natural and unrefined foodstuffs you can find, and 2. Cook your own fucking food, stupid.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It's a bit more complicated than that. Polyunsaturated fats are in everything (meat and dairy included) and they're very much a thing people need. The thing that's important is the ratio of different polyunsaturated fats in relation to eachother, specifically omega-6 to omega-3. In modern diets that balance has been completely thrown out of whack by things like highly refined oils, calorie-dense food and subpar animal products (animals reared on the same nuts and seeds that the oils are made from are going to have more unhealthy meat than grassfed ones)

A lot of vegetable oils that are in widespread use today have insanely unbalanced fatty acid ratios and are fucking terrible for you. Palm, coconut, peanut, sunflower. Not all vegetable oils are terrible, some are actually quite good for you, which only adds to the confusion and makes it harder for people to make the right decisions.

Honestly, when it comes to a healthy diet it always seems to come back to the basic two rules of: 1. Try to work with and eat the most natural and unrefined foodstuffs you can find, and 2. Cook your own fucking food, stupid.
You don’t think this guy cooks his own meals regularly and tries to avoid processed food?
1668111414891.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like to drink but usually cook healthy type meals (grilled chicken / rice) but recently I drank AND had fast food and got all sick. Guess my body can’t handle the greasy stuff since I don’t usually eat anything fried. Pat drinks AND eats greasy slop so I imagine he feels like shit everyday.