• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's Bobo's sister up to nowadays?

Forum Clout
I know she never wanted anything to do with the count or the rest of those creeps. Good for her. What's her status nowadays?

20220323_115440.jpg

G

Bobo got really irritable when I brought up his sister in our preshow chat. This was why I didn't press him too much on her doing the show.

I admire his ability to defend family and friends, but it sucked that he wouldn't bash anyone or give up any good dirt.
It was pretty obvious from the first question that he wasn't going to say anything remotely negative about anyone. Oh well, that's on @NortheastPhilly for getting our hopes up with Joe

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I've been blocked by Bobo on Twitter for some odd reason, but I would be quite curious to know how his cock is doing.

Also, how has he not got some strange??

I reckon there's at least two people on this forum who would pop that cherry.

Muffin

Forum Clout
I've been blocked by Bobo on Twitter for some odd reason, but I would be quite curious to know how his cock is doing.

Also, how has he not got some strange??

I reckon there's at least two people on this forum who would pop that cherry.
Since Bobo's dick already looks like a mushroom, I know of someone who would be perfect.