• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's a reasonable price to pay for a hooker?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Get a hooker or regular chick that just wants one time deal to meet at one of those adult bookstores that has video booths, both get into same booth and do your thing, regular chicks that want one and done feel safer to meet and if you meet hooker pretty good chance won't be robbed like in a motel

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Never let a hooker in your home, ever. They'll either steal anything that isn't nailed down or they'll send someone else to do it later. If you go to a hotel make damn sure you hide your drugs, wallet and your keys before she gets there.
Truth. You're talking 200-300 per hour on the low end. You also don't wanna pull a Norton by hiring one and having your dick not work. Just beat off and save yourself the headaches. Not worth it unless you have fuck you money and can get the high class girls.

G

Shouldn't be a habitual thing unless you have fuck you money like Udders said. Even then that's not a very fulfilling life. If you need to get it out of your system, just go to a sex tourism country and bang a bunch of them and be done with it. Lowest I've paid was $20 and most was $90 for a threesome.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
With COVID wrecking the economy it probably won't be too hard to find once shit opens up. Those are also the types of areas where you could easily get mugged though. I'd never go back there.
I can only picture some Ukrainian pimp yanking a girl pff only fans for 10 minutes to accommodate that

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Do what's been happening to my account here.

Most men are offering 15-20$ just for a video of talking shit on Opie. I'd assume BamsSeed and Mewler would be cheaper though