Whatever happened to The Stangel Bros?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
In 2020, Justin and Eric signed one-day contracts with baseball teams starting with the Portland Pickles,[13] Cleburne Railroaders,[14] and the Lake Erie Crushers.[15]

In February 2021 the Stangels signed with the AAA ballclub for Major League Baseball's Minnesota Twins, the St. Paul Saints,[16]

Then in May 2021, Eric and Justin signed with the Cleveland Indians AA club, the Akron RubberDucks, and were promised items from the extreme menu including a 21 scoop ice cream sundae served in a full-size helmet if they show up to the ballpark. [17]

Following this signing, they appeared on ESPN+'s SportsNation to detail their story and announce the 6th team they will be signing with, the Carolina Disco Turkeys. [18] [19]

In June 2021, they officially signed with the Disco Turkeys [20][21]
damn i completely forgot

they were writers for Lettermans for like 15 years b4 OnJ, and now they are signing with baseball teams as "show runners"

idk man this is all so fishy to me and they wrote their own Wiki just like Jay Mohr's boyfriend

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Jews launder money to their own
"Eric and Justin signed with the Cleveland Indians AA club, the Akron RubberDucks, and were promised items from the extreme menu including a 21 scoop ice cream sundae served in a full-size helmet if they show up to the ballpark. [17]"

Seriously who would find this funny or cute but their own people? Tee-heeing over ice cream while looking like they do

The Harry show ended mid 2018 idk how long ago they finished filming(everything takes 2+years with a team of 2000 people somehow) they didn't do shit for 2 years before signing on to "run shows" for no name baseball team, baffling

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
How did he survive covid look at how fat this fuck is

img_5381.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Pete Davidson trashed these losers so bad it drove them to quit.

That spergy Thin-Skin punk-popper made two grown adults cry and leave a job they claim they had wanted all along.

Schinkle bout it.
Idk wtf they were doing for like 30 years at this point. It's clearly they have nothing and right now they just seem to do it without hiding it at all.

How is 2 grown ass fat men raising their own family while they do nothing?

G

I saw YT comments a couple of weeks back saying that the Chip bit might have run its course. Maybe the Stangels could reinvigorate the jokes.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I had forgotten all about those two jews.

I will give them credit for this though, it seemed to me like they bailed due to not being able to take abuse from the fanbase. They accepted their defeat and didn't spend any energy on trying to take out a subreddit. Gracious losers, the Stangels.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I had forgotten all about those two jews.

I will give them credit for this though, it seemed to me like they bailed due to not being able to take abuse from the fanbase. They accepted their defeat and didn't spend any energy on trying to take out a subreddit. Gracious losers, the Stangels.
all i got from their wiki is that they have been jewing their whole life, the OnJ thing was their only obstacle

Pete Davidson trashed these losers so bad it drove them to quit.

That spergy Thin-Skin punk-popper made two grown adults cry and leave a job they claim they had wanted all along.

Schinkle bout it.

I actually think this incident was staged. They had left after being on the show just over a year. I bet their contacts had an opt out or were ending. The Davidson incident was probably done as a bit.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I actually think this incident was staged. They had left after being on the show just over a year. I bet their contacts had an opt out or were ending. The Davidson incident was probably done as a bit.
What was even the deal again? Weren't they trying to plug a new project or show they were doing, and Davidson was saying it was probably gonna suck or something, and the Steingle's got pissed because they were worried a potential network would pass on them due to the comments being made about it?

What was even the deal again? Weren't they trying to plug a new project or show they were doing, and Davidson was saying it was probably gonna suck or something, and the Steingle's got pissed because they were worried a potential network would pass on them due to the comments being made about it?

I don’t remember specifically, but I always felt that it was staged. They “quit” the show and have new jobs in a short period of time.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
This is sounds right from what i remember. Not an episode I’ve listened to recently but I think this is what happened. I need to listen to the 2011-2012 season. That’s about when this happened right? And Anthony was fired soon after?