• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whatever happened there

lowend73

Forum Clout

lowend73

Forum Clout
I actually didn't realize his kill count was only 3.
Crazy compared to crimes now. H

How many people kill themselves in prison? Probably more at a Supermax. Fuck that place

I took a Criminal Justice class in college, and we had to read autobiographies on both Unabomber and Charles Manson. It is crazy how between their unhinged rantings, alot of what they said make sense.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Crazy compared to crimes now. H

How many people kill themselves in prison? Probably more at a Supermax. Fuck that place

I took a Criminal Justice class in college, and we had to read autobiographies on both Unabomber and Charles Manson. It is crazy how between their unhinged rantings, alot of what they said make sense.
What did Ted say that was "unhinged"? His manifesto was brilliantly written and completely logical.

Also:

b17536f660aa3adf.jpg

lowend73

Forum Clout
Unabomber and Anthony are like the polar opposite. Instead of screaming about the Blacks and doing nothing, ole Ted had no problem bringing it to those 3 white people haha

Unlike Anthony, the Unabomber was educated, articulate, and smarter than 99% of the population...

Teds Brother ratted on him
Anthonys Brother leeches from him

Both are shut ins, well 1 now.

His cabin and Anthony's are probably the same size