• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whatever happen to that try chick?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine encouraging your daughter to mutilate her body.
I think her daughter was trans and her son was non-binary. Complete piece of shit mother encouraging nonsense on her children for social media points. She proudly bragged about how she doesn’t talk to her sister and other family members over stupid politics.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I think her daughter was trans and her son was non-binary. Complete piece of shit mother encouraging nonsense on her children for social media points. She proudly bragged about how she doesn’t talk to her sister and other family members over stupid politics.
That is almost statistically impossible to have two in the same home. She deserves to have her children taken away from her.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
There are families (the "father" is Never in the picture) that will parade a nigger orc mutt baby/child around daring people to look at them wrong so they can say how they experienced "racism" I suppose it's the same with gay children, child
:image_4159_lg: