• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whataboutism for breakfast

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat trying to take the heat off the SFWA and their shady past involving children.

" Hey look over there, dont mind this 12 and under pizza party"

1649774801143.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
The Hog of Kyiv should be over there now defending kids by dual wielding his sick 'kustom' glock and rat tat tatting Ruskies left and right with his awesome P90....

When he isn't taking out tanks with water balloons and paint he should be talking to orphaned children about being trans and pronouns...

But nope... He just will sit on his couch or a stool at Hooligans and pontificate as usual. You are a coward Fatrick you said you wished you could join up and fight... You lied. There are now tanks rolling through Kyiv and orphan girls oppressed by the patriarchy by being called SHE/HER. Shame on you.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
If only he cared this much about his own daughter.

But i bet he knows all about child trafficking, being associated with the SFWA and all.
Good thing he doesn't really... Because you know that girl would be trans or something now with him behind it all. imagine the brownie points he would get and air of superiority... He would be a god amongst the paedo tranny loving trash he associates with.
ANY, and I mean ANY single word of anything negative against him and he would pull out Annabelle as a defense or a reason for twitter muppets to rally behind him.
She'd just be a prop to him.

Thankfully it looks like Adrienne and that legend Jon are doing a great job.