• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What you are uncertain about Piggy?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Ft99lji.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Well he has no job, his wife is ready to leave him, his publisher dumped him.... oh and he spent $40K on a frivolous lawsuit that he is losing bigly.

Hi Patrick! 👋🏻 Quasi's gonna own your bike soon 🐷👨🏿‍⚖💰🛵😹
Tubby is also worried about his hemorrhoids getting worse when he has a park bench to sit on all day instead of a couch in the half a hovel

G

What's the news about the publisher?
Patrick originally signed a three book deal with Tor. It was supposed to be a trilogy, but the first two were such dogshit (Gate Crashers and Starship Repo) he had to pivot to a whole new "series" with Book #3. That book was also dogshit.

He has fulfilled his writing obligation to Tor but has not been offered a new book deal. His books didn't sell AT ALL so he probably is underwater with his deals meaning he gets next to nothing in royalties because he accepted the money up front. He is now writing "on spec" which means there is no guarantee anything he is working on will ever get published.

He's, for all intents and purposes, a fully unemployed piece of shit.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
that Tyrone may miss his monthly session with Nikki. Fatty looks forward to cleaning out the slop consisting of cum and fried chicken farts with his tongue from Nikki's sore vagina.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Probably worried that being a blubbery bad boy on Twitter is about to cost him his account (also known as his reason for living), and with any available funds being tied up in the LOLsuit, reversing that decision a third time without a lil' taste for Jack isn't going to happen.

Possibly also worried that Hooligans might not ever re-open, and Meatloaf Monday might be lost ... in time ... like farts .... in a vag.

Time ... to cry.