• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would you guys do if Patrick revealed that he’s a diehard pest doing an elaborate bit?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Id be so relieved for all the poor dark skinned missing children in MKE and would have to completely change the scope of my investigation into the murder of Bernell Trammell. Other than that id say well done, child. Now youve “taken away my favorite squeek toy” for the second time, asshole.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211107-225304_Chrome.jpg

G

I’d give a nigga the bomb dope props. I actually wouldn’t because that’s impossible though I’d probably insist on him making me a sandwich.

Man, that old broad at my corner liquor store has some big bangers. Not relevant, I’m just saying.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I’d give a nigga the bomb dope props. I actually wouldn’t because that’s impossible though I’d probably insist on him making me a sandwich.

Man, that old broad at my corner liquor store has some big bangers. Not relevant, I’m just saying.
Kek