• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would you do if you were "swatted" (retarded welfare checked) as much as Patrick?

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
-Firstly, say you aren't a pig brained retard.
BUT you did stiff a Serbian psycho who makes false calls to the police out of $500, and now he keeps "SWATTing" you(ignore that the term isn't technically accurate since it's always a welfare check)
-Secondly, realize you're not a pig brained retard who somehow gets glee like a pig in mud at the possibility of victim fame from imaginary white supremacists and the possibility of a pig brained billion dollar lawsuit - you actually want it to stop?

How would you go about this?

Film the police harassing you?
I mean, imagine if you had even 20 videos of police knocking at your door, that'd be newsworthy to get them to stop? Would it?

Maybe enter a fat retarded version of witness protection, like for a moron who would never change his number once after being violently stalked for half a decade, where they only fakely change your address publicly. That could work.

Maybe I'd entice the police officers into acting rash with me. Hey, I'm just in my living room cleaning my guns in my bathrobe, get off my property! Sounds good right?

Ah, who cares I'll never be that retarded to have to worry about it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1701228090908.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Well if someone pounds on my door in the middle of the night, I would make sure I answer wearing only a bathrobe and nothing else.
Just imagine the goldmine of bodycam interactions that Pat has had with the police. We heard that recording from his neighbor freaking out, we saw pats security photos in cuffs, we saw pats vid of him being uncooperative and screaming into the night. I can only imagine how the other 41 interactions went.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Just imagine the goldmine of bodycam interactions that Pat has had with the police. We heard that recording from his neighbor freaking out, we saw pats security photos in cuffs, we saw pats vid of him being uncooperative and screaming into the night. I can only imagine how the other 41 interactions went.
At what point will they close Pat's case and drop the video? They must know the victim is a fat bawl baby by now

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I would put on my Gi (A set of garments worn by karateka - practicioners of the martial art of karate) then I would kick the front door open holding my katana (an ancient oriental sword) and yell "WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS POSSE!? SHOW YOURSELF." I would challenge the senior officer to a showdown at night, a fight to the death - if I win, I get his badge, if he wins, he gets my gi. Of course I would win, because I am very good at karate. I would then become chief of police, I would fix all the wrongs of society, and put the bad guys away following bushido (an ancient oriental code or something) and never have to worry again about "SWATTING"

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I would definitely be as belligerent and insulting as possible so they know I'm a serious man who won't take any guff from them. Probably also remind them that I'm their boss because I'm a taxpayer too, just to make sure they know where they stand in the pecking order.
Dont forget to make sure your significant other is recording it all wearing her " They Are Trying To Kill Us" hoodie.