• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would you do if/when you stayed at Pat's (superhost) Air BnB?

Forum Clout
Head over to Hoolis since Pat is banned and won't be there, get a Boy Burger and awful soup, drink 10 beers or so then have explosive diarrhea in Toilet Toiletson. Note: I will have previously shut off the water in the toilet so that the doodie would dry and stick to the porcelain, forcing the Pigman to scrape it off.

Forum Clout
Head over to Hoolis since Pat is banned and won't be there, get a Boy Burger and awful soup, drink 10 beers or so then have explosive diarrhea in Toilet Toiletson. Note: I will have previously shut off the water in the toilet so that the doodie would dry and stick to the porcelain, forcing the Pigman to scrape it off.
Do a diarrhea upper decker in his toilet while you’re at it.

Guff

Patlitical Firebrand
Forum Clout
Firstly, I’d find the internal camera and unplug it. I would then place small pieces of seafood in the lining of the drapes and insides of the curtain poles.

Then I’d leave some subtle clues for Maid Tomlinson to find after I’d checked out. Little hints that a stlaker child had stayed at the hovel. A copy of Mr. Timothy on the nightstand, a pack of pepperoni in the fridge and an unflushed log the size of King Kongs finger in the crapper.

Then I’d report his camera to AirBnB & the police.