• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would be the funniest way for the boys to die?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Some nigger stabbed a guy to death at the Dave and Busters in Times Square yesterday. I thought that would be a perfectly funny way for Jim to die. Just a random act of nigger violence that the media quickly sweeps under the rug, or better yet, puts the blame on racist shock jock Jim Norton. Hell, even just a stray bullet hitting him on the way into his building would get my ribs. Of course that fate wouldn't be good for Anthony. My great hope for him is that he lives until he's in his low 100s, body fucked beyond shit, every friend/family member/hanger on long dead, his money exhausted decades before, and desperately trying to get a middle-aged Warren to visit him as the dementia finally takes hold.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Nana is murdered by Missy Muscles in her SC home. She had stopped paying her to be her beard. Missy intends to just get one final heist from the count, then through a comedy of errors, Nana ends up dead, ass in the air, anal egg still fully inserted.

The Opester continues to do his obnoxious ramblings on YouTube. His wife and kids finally have enough and use the footage to get him locked up in a psych ward. He then starts trying to do a podcast with a dementia ridden Wop. They manage to get their chemistry back and the captain steers the ship into the sunset. Blissfully unaware of his obscurity.

The worm continues to do Jim and Sam, living his same, lonely and boring life. He sees his friends, and younger comics rise in fame. Luis offers him a show at GaS digital, which is doing incredibly well at this point but, the worm refuses as he always does. He just can’t be sure it will work, and he likes working at SXM. He just has a hard time making it out to GaS digital a few times a week, dude. He revels in his pictures of celebrities, many of which are dead. In his room dedicated to them, there isn’t a single picture of his family. Just meaningless smiles covered with squiggly lines written carelessly. He continues to do this, every day into his 80’s. Never winning an award, never being mentioned as an all time great. Just being known as a guy who was apart of something and was “alright”. He dies alone in his apartment. With no one to claim his estate, 95% of it is demolished since it’s pictures of celebrities with someone else in it.

Sam is just a faggot and gets choked out by one his faggot kids for being such a faggot dad.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Ant - Heart gives out alone in the SC wilderness. Found 2 weeks later.

Jim - Outlives us all, dies as a wrinkly skeleton in a wheelchair aged 104

Opie - livestreaming while driving, gets into a wreck, and we get to see his body bounce around the entire interior of the car while screaming
Nana alone in the wilderness? Someones gettin assfucked while gettin told to squeal like a pig.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Some nigger stabbed a guy to death at the Dave and Busters in Times Square yesterday. I thought that would be a perfectly funny way for Jim to die. Just a random act of nigger violence that the media quickly sweeps under the rug, or better yet, puts the blame on racist shock jock Jim Norton. Hell, even just a stray bullet hitting him on the way into his building would get my ribs. Of course that fate wouldn't be good for Anthony. My great hope for him is that he lives until he's in his low 100s, body fucked beyond shit, every friend/family member/hanger on long dead, his money exhausted decades before, and desperately trying to get a middle-aged Warren to visit him as the dementia finally takes hold.
Warren will never visit him. Hes gonna remember the all those times Uncle Ant told him to find the sausage in the dark.