What Would Anthony Do?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4535.jpeg

Anthony really wants to kill a black person so fucking bad lol.
In reality Anthony would get his ass beat in seconds.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
His ideas of white guilt are so insane. Yeah man the Mayor didn’t fight back because he was afraid of being called a racist. Does he realize that thought doesn’t fucking enter peoples heads on a regular basis. “Uh oh, if I do this will i be labelled a racist???” WHO GIVES A FUCK! Not once in my short time here have I stopped myself from doing something because I was afraid i’d be called a racist.

Reminds me of his insane rant post Obama election. He genuinely claimed all the white people in congress, even the Republicans, would vote for WHATEVER Obama proposed out of fear of being labelled a “racist”. And as we all know THAT definitely fucking happened.

Pasta sauce brained dirty fucking nigger mulatto jiggaboo wop fuck.

Nana had a chance to dole out street justice to an FN, but he scurried back to his rat-hole and rage-tweeted instead. Nana has all kinds of wild, inventive fantasies when he's safely ensconced in his fabulous Twitter dream world. In real life, though, he's just a mushy, self-hating, homosexual coward. He slumps back in his sweat-stained chair and tweets his pearls of all-knowing wisdom like a modern day truth assassin, but we all know he's just a greasy, closeted dago who gets winded pulling out his dick to take a piss.