• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What will Fat say about Elon Musk today?

G

Musk directly responded to the Ukranian vice-president's request for Starlink access for Ukraine as the Russians took out their internet in large parts of the country. Musk gave it to them for free. Meanwhile Fat encourages Ukrainian civilians to "have fun" by getting blown apart by tank shells. Fucking fat cunt.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Elon Musk could've dispensed balloons and paint from skies using a Falcon 1 from SpaceX, stlaker.

Instead,
he wants the people of Ukraine to be sitting ducks, wasting time on social media, when they should be fighting back. Why is everyone so bad at this?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
He can't even admit that Elon Musk is highly intelligent which is completely undeniable. People whom Patrick dislikes just can't have any favorable qualities within his alternate pig reality. He called the guy an idiot before. He won't be able to admit to the generosity of that act, providing the Ukraine with free internet access, which is also undeniable, no matter what motives behind it might be. Patrick S. Tomlinson is a worthless faggot is what I'm getting at here.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I'm sure he'll have a well-thought, nuanced take on the matter and concede that even people you don't like are capable of doing good things.

Oh wait no he won't. He'll just pretend he never saw it.
Oh, you mean like how he reacts to anything Bernell Trammell related?

"Infant. Baby. Child. Putin is the Emperor, and Ukraine is Han Solo and Princess Leia aboard the Millennium Falcon. Elon Musk is Lando Calrissian, luring them in under the false premise of rendering aid, only to turn them over to the literal Empire. Get it now, newborn afterbirth covered first moments of life baby child?"

Forum Clout
Musk directly responded to the Ukranian vice-president's request for Starlink access for Ukraine as the Russians took out their internet in large parts of the country. Musk gave it to them for free. Meanwhile Fat encourages Ukrainian civilians to "have fun" by getting blown apart by tank shells. Fucking fat cunt.
My money is on "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" or "Even evil people can do something good once in a while" followed by calling Elon one of his ham-handed compound insults like "shit mitten" or "douche faucet"

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Ukraine should refuse to use Musk's internet on principle. Just because you're being invaded is no reason to side with someone who makes cars with instances of questionable quality.
And perfect segue then into Fatty oinking about Susan or whatever he calls his battered, old, tired Mustang.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
My money is on "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" or "Even evil people can do something good once in a while" followed by calling Elon one of his ham-handed compound insults like "shit mitten" or "douche faucet"
This is the same man who openly praised the efficacy of the Reich in comparison to the Trump Administration.