• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was your GPA?

How retarded are you out of 4?

• Total voters

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Seems to me the only people who try to act like they mean/meant nothing are people dumb enough to somehow do poorly and dumb enough to publicly try to laugh off their shame, fat example:
1678039766740.png

Just a moronic excuse.

"Were you essentially retarded in college?"
I am 35 years old

This wouldn't work for someone with down syndrome but it's okay for a fat woman.
"Did you just poop your pants?"
I am 35 years old

1678039876548.png

Sure, but we know the truth behind your tweet because it did actually matter 12 years ago.

Go figure the fat retard is in news media:
1678040052599.png

"ACTUALLY A HIGHER GPA MEANS YOU'RE WORSE THAN MY 2.3!!"

fawkin Beaverhausen droppin a hammer on fatty
1678040220229.png

lol
1678040337976.png

"How was HS?"
So traumatic the memories were raped out of me

I don't know my HS, definitely close to 4

College I know was just under 3.5 which I blame on taking gay mandatory homo electives (one was Woman As A Hero) my senior year and not caring about results. Never got the CUM Laude...

i will be storing these voting results in a spreadsheet fyi

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
My HS GPA was pretty shite honestly because I never studied and rarely did homework. I don't remember what it was exactly but it could have been around Pat level. I was still able to get into and graduate from a 4 year state university though.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I had a 2.9 in HS and I barely did anything. It blows my mind that someone like Pat who claims to be a genius couldn’t even break a 2.0. I just imagine him blowing spit bubbles in class and finger fucking his belly button. Nigga literally got a D+ in a class called “problem solving”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Seems to me the only people who try to act like they mean/meant nothing are people dumb enough to somehow do poorly and dumb enough to publicly try to laugh off their shame, fat example:
View attachment 99508
Just a moronic excuse.

"Were you essentially retarded in college?"
I am 35 years old

This wouldn't work for someone with down syndrome but it's okay for a fat woman.
"Did you just poop your pants?"
I am 35 years old

View attachment 99510
Sure, but we know the truth behind your tweet because it did actually matter 12 years ago.

Go figure the fat retard is in news media:
View attachment 99511
"ACTUALLY A HIGHER GPA MEANS YOU'RE WORSE THAN MY 2.3!!"

fawkin Beaverhausen droppin a hammer on fatty
View attachment 99512

lol
View attachment 99513
"How was HS?"
So traumatic the memories were raped out of me

I don't know my HS, definitely close to 4

College I know was just under 3.5 which I blame on taking gay mandatory homo electives (one was Woman As A Hero) my senior year and not caring about results. Never got the CUM Laude...

i will be storing these voting results in a spreadsheet fyi
Graduated with something like a 3.8 and I got the magma cum laude for doing a senior research project

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I had around the same as Patrick.

Difference was it was because I was cool and slacked off, not because I'm stupid.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I was on the five year plan because I was an habitual truant in high school- I had maybe a 1.0. I went to military school as a junior abd within a week, they moved me down to being a sophomore because I had so few credits. I had a over a 4.0 my last three years of HS.