• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was that I just tweeted 2 hours ago? Hmmm, I can do better.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1650254143029.png

1650254164344.png

giphy.gif

G

Doesn't intense heat on your balls deplete your sperm count? I know that Gordon Ramsay was basically shooting blanks while he was working as a real chef and needed medical help having kids and then once he got famous and stopped having his balls at stove level 16 hours a day his swimmers naturally returned. If I was a conspiracy guy I'd say Tucker was controlled opposition and trying to get his right-wing audience to end their bloodline. But I'm not so it's probably just some retarded marketing shill.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Doesn't intense heat on your balls deplete your sperm count? I know that Gordon Ramsay was basically shooting blanks while he was working as a real chef and needed medical help having kids and then once he got famous and stopped having his balls at stove level 16 hours a day his swimmers naturally returned. If I was a conspiracy guy I'd say Tucker was controlled opposition and trying to get his right-wing audience to end their bloodline. But I'm not so it's probably just some retarded marketing shill.
The sun lamp shit sounds insane to me but there is some evidence that balls are receptive to vitamin D which can increase testosterone so the "tan your balls = increase your test levels" thing has been going around here for a while now. This just seems like the next obvious stage of taking it to complete retardation.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It’s funny how people like Pat (“progressives”) will mock this and encourage burning your balls (something that is proven to deplete your speed count and is completely retarded if this is what Tucker is advocating), but they will support and encourage a man chopping of his cock and balls and be subject to dilation for the remainder of their days.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Doesn't intense heat on your balls deplete your sperm count?
Intense/unnatural temperatures, yeah, but direct exposure of the balls to UV and vitamin D has been proven to increase ball size and testosterone. Plus, those red lamps are used for therapeutic purposes; people swear by them. Maybe too much is bad, but that's the case with the sun as well.

The sun lamp shit sounds insane to me but there is some evidence that balls are receptive to vitamin D which can increase testosterone so the "tan your balls = increase your test levels" thing has been going around here for a while now. This just seems like the next obvious stage of taking it to complete retardation.
There you go. Honestly, if you want to do something like this, give your balls a tan in your backyard. There's no need for a device.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Republican Pat would be thinking .... dark balls ... Michelle Obama ... getting into the Netflix Lord of the Rings reboot.

I guarantee it. Racist piece of shit Republican Pat... :mad:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
There you go. Honestly, if you want to do something like this, give your balls a tan in your backyard. There's no need for a device.
I mean, sure - if you want to end up on a sex-offender list. The neighbour's kid looks over the fence at the wrong moment, and suddenly you and a police officer are going door-to-door introducing yourself to the neighbourhood.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I mean, sure - if you want to end up on a sex-offender list. The neighbour's kid looks over the fence at the wrong moment, and suddenly you and a police officer are going door-to-door introducing yourself to the neighbourhood.
A cop shows up on my porch, I am putting on a robe and punching throats, like all actual tough guys would.

Forum Clout
It’s funny how people like Pat (“progressives”) will mock this and encourage burning your balls (something that is proven to deplete your speed count and is completely retarded if this is what Tucker is advocating), but they will support and encourage a man chopping of his cock and balls and be subject to dilation for the remainder of their days.
Tucker's probably not advocating it - if he did a documentary about declining testosterone and interviewed a bunch of people from the "manosphere" it's really only a matter of time before you get to somebody who supports sunning your balls and/or asshole.

If Tucker includes that in his doc it's probably just to mock it, so it's a complete strawman on Pat's part. Incidentally just like the bleach injection bit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'll be honest, since none of my neighbors can see into my land, if I'm home and my kids aren't then my balls are often outside living the high life.