• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was Raven eating to cause this?

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2023-12-30 at 3.49.57 PM.png

This almost never happens in nature.

Imagine being a child psychologist and not breastfeeding your baby.

Maybe Pat's allergic to nigger cum though because Raven ate a bunch of that in the 70s.

G

Pat just never liked sucking on tits. His mother's, or any other woman's.

Garlic, onions, cruciferous vegetables, beans and pulses - i.e. farty foods - can make a baby gassy if the mother's eating a lot of them, which leads to gas and discomfort for the kid. Spices too. But you can't be "allergic" to breastmilk.

He didn't want to breastfeed for whatever reason, but has to always come up with some dramatic, special boy cause. He's such a womanly, histrionic faggot.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
My son was born with a milk allergy, it wasn't specific to breast milk because even regular formula gave him terrible acid reflux. I had to buy this stuff that was 50 bucks a can 20 years ago, I can't imagine how much it costs now. Btw yes, that's the allergy, it didn't kill him, it just made him cry all day everyday, it was sad for him and nerve-wracking for us, but never ever deadly. So he's loying

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Another in the long line of fat lies. You can’t be allergic to breast milk. VERY rarely the mom can be eating something that causes a reaction but then she just needs to stop eating that.
Yup I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to be allergic to breast milk..
maybe there are some extremely rare pediatric autoimmune diseases that cause something like an allergic reaction, but I’m guessing that would be to more than just breast milk and the little fucker probably ain’t gonna live for long anyway.

Forum Clout
If the mother is an alcoholic and/or drug addict and refuses to stop then doctors will say to give the baby formula instead. That also goes for certain pharmaceuticals like psychotropics and lithium.

He wasn't "allergic" to her breast milk. She was either on drugs/booze which would have poisoned her already retarded son, or she just didn't want to breastfeed him.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
My son was born with a milk allergy, it wasn't specific to breast milk because even regular formula gave him terrible acid reflux. I had to buy this stuff that was 50 bucks a can 20 years ago, I can't imagine how much it costs now. Btw yes, that's the allergy, it didn't kill him, it just made him cry all day everyday, it was sad for him and nerve-wracking for us, but never ever deadly. So he's loying
My older brother had something like this. Did the formula smell bad? That was a detail I remember from the stories. That and the expense. Sounds like the same thing.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
My older brother had something like this. Did the formula smell bad? That was a detail I remember from the stories. That and the expense. Sounds like the same thing.
I don't remember, but it came recommended by a pediatric gastroenterologist, she gave me a bunch of free samples and would call me when more would arrive. She was awesome, terrible bed side manner but was the only doctor who properly diagnosed my kid and gave him some relief. I remember she was a Cuban immigrant with a thick accent. I eventually asked my local pharmacy to carry it and would buy it from there.
Sorry I was Joe Cumia brief there