• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What this forum really needs

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
@Tony is a fat uneducated wop like AnTHony CumiaH who can only do sopranos quotes and seethe about minorities, absolutey shameful imho

@covidcumia confirmed dead by covid (in a giant grave)

The above poster literally has a black dick for an avatar and thinks he can make fun of me. I make more money than everyone here, and fuck way more and also have a big dick. Nobody is allowed to make fun of me anymore.

G

@Tony is a fat uneducated wop like AnTHony CumiaH who can only do sopranos quotes and seethe about minorities, absolutey shameful imho

@covidcumia confirmed dead by covid (in a giant grave)

The above poster literally has a black dick for an avatar and thinks he can make fun of me. I make more money than everyone here, and fuck way more and also have a big dick. Nobody is allowed to make fun of me anymore.
"(in a giant grave)"🤣😂

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
The above poster literally has a black dick for an avatar and thinks he can make fun of me. I make more money than everyone here, and fuck way more and also have a big dick.
Nice penis envy, you brown, dog dicked faggot.

You're a sheet metal worker. You're literally a Cumia. Brag more about your university degrees when you're paid to pick up scrap metal, Paki.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
CoVSJ3w.jpg

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Weren’t you the Indian I read about who had thought his dick was so massive it was preventing you from getting dates? Then you had your dick made smaller by surgery the next girl said “nah nigga you ugly and smell like a diaper.”

pretty sure that’s you.