• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the fuck is he babbling about here?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I need a "Rick to English" translator. What the fuck is he going on about screen grabs as psychopaths?

Screenshot_20211123-195558__01.jpg

G

I need a "Rick to English" translator. What the fuck is he going on about screen grabs as psychopaths?

View attachment 13745
We should never let this fucking maniac go. Like those chosen brothamen who dedicate 10-15 minutes of their day to bombing Nana’s ban evading accounts he deserves no sympathy. This isn’t ending, you gross aberration of humanity.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The vaccine was sold as immunising you, they lied and it doesn’t.

It gives you as an individual added protection, which wanes quickly and needs perpetual boosters which is why the government have enough stockpiled so every man woman and child has 7 doses with ((($$$more on order$$$)))

Enjoy taking your jab every 6 months to keep your destroyed natural immune system somewhat functioning artificially, like a crackhead getting his fix to function.

that’s if you swerve the side effects each time, which are currently 700 times more deadly than the 2nd most deadliest vaccine in history, with the long term effects completely unknown and with (((pfizer))) refusing to release any safety study trials for 55 years.

you’d genuinely have to be a clinically retarded fatso like Patrick to still be drinking the kool aid.

giving governments complete dominion over your life for a greater good is a door to evil and only evil.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The vaccine was sold as immunising you, they lied and it doesn’t.

It gives you as an individual added protection, which wanes quickly and needs perpetual boosters which is why the government have enough stockpiled so every man woman and child has 7 doses with ((($$$more on order$$$)))

Enjoy taking your jab every 6 months to keep your destroyed natural immune system somewhat functioning artificially, like a crackhead getting his fix to function.

that’s if you swerve the side effects each time, which are currently 700 times more deadly than the 2nd most deadliest vaccine in history, with the long term effects completely unknown and with (((pfizer))) refusing to release any safety study trials for 55 years.

you’d genuinely have to be a clinically retarded fatso like Patrick to still be drinking the kool aid.

giving governments complete dominion over your life for a greater good is a door to evil and only evil.
Line of the fukkin day for me, not so much funny as hocking a loogey of truth-butter right there

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is correct and accurate

View attachment 13791
Is this on KF? Another great example of what a miserable cunt he is. He hates seeing anyone else have fun and is jealous because nobody wants to spend time with him. You can even see someone nearby smiling over the group celebrating a birthday like a normal person. Of course Pat being a hateful loser takes a creep shot (they didn’t give their permission to be photographed) and put it on the Internet to shame them for having a good time in a restaurant. The concept of people getting together is foreign to him and shows how petty he is. He took this to say “Hey Internet, let’s shit on these women having a good time because if I’m not having fun nobody is allowed to have fun.”

G

Is this on KF? Another great example of what a miserable cunt he is. He hates seeing anyone else have fun and is jealous because nobody wants to spend time with him. You can even see someone nearby smiling over the group celebrating a birthday like a normal person. Of course Pat being a hateful loser takes a creep shot (they didn’t give their permission to be photographed) and put it on the Internet to shame them for having a good time in a restaurant. The concept of people getting together is foreign to him and shows how petty he is. He took this to say “Hey Internet, let’s shit on these women having a good time because if I’m not having fun nobody is allowed to have fun.”
I hope it is. If you attempted to explain to our very fat friend how he completely created the situation with KiwiFarms he’d probably just shart most likely by accident before calling you [insert one of only four insults].

There’s so many side bits to this incredibly faggy saga but Null being dragged into this might even be funnier than Fatso complaining about his cat’s name being stolen. That level of insanity will never not be more obnoxious than hilarious to me.

Weren’t the Kiwi faggots the ones who made fun of us for ragging on Mr. Autism in the first place? The fact that his KF’s thread then blew up completely because he thinks suing the internet will somehow make reality go away would be depressing if it wasn’t so fatly stupid.

tl;dr I think I want to ask that older stacked liquor store clerk chick to hook up. Older broads don’t get attached like that do they? I don’t want to make things weird.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Older broads don’t get attached like that do they
They do, but they're better at spotting red flags than younger chicks, so as long as you're as damaged as the rest of us, she'll probably cut bait before it gets that far.