• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What no ribs does to a MF

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
z25021367IH,Eugenia-Cooney.jpg

Would ya???

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Nah, I dated an extremely thin chick back in the day, I met her in Greece and we were next to the beach and I never saw her in a bathing suit, she'd wear long jeans during the day and fucked only in the dark. I remember her hip bones would stick out so much when she was on her back it was pretty gross. Her face was gaunt and her hair was like kindling. However she was still cute. Plus 20 pounds and she would have been a smoke show.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Nah, I dated an extremely thin chick back in the day, I met her in Greece and we were next to the beach and I never saw her in a bathing suit, she'd wear long jeans during the day and fucked only in the dark. I remember her hip bones would stick out so much when she was on her back it was pretty gross. Her face was gaunt and her hair was like kindling. However she was still cute. Plus 20 pounds and she would have been a smoke show.
I fingered an anorexic girl in a graveyard when I was a teenager, very spooky