• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What kind of retarded faggot buys this shit?

G

Screen Shot 2022-12-17 at 4.15.19 PM.png

I didn't even hear about this brand until I heard they rape kids, but Jesus. $500 for a tank top? Does it come with five Japanese women licking my asshole?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.balenciaga.com/en-us/men/ready-to-wear/underwear[/URL]

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

Wanna buy a balaclava for £395?

No?

Okay, how about a coof mask for £95?

is the 395 one good for robbing banks

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
My tank tops come in a pack of 5. Sometimes the 5 has a line going through it and there's a 6 next to it. That's how you know you're getting a really good deal.
I own like 7-8 pairs of boxers, they are all years old and a couple of them are that ripped up my entire ass hangs out the back. I have the money to replace them but fuck that, they still hold my bits and bobs in place which is all that matters.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I own like 7-8 pairs of boxers, they are all years old and a couple of them are that ripped up my entire ass hangs out the back. I have the money to replace them but fuck that, they still hold my bits and bobs in place which is all that matters.
Tell me about it. I have a pair of boxers that have some paint on them from when I was painting my room when I was 17. That was over 15 years ago now. I will throw them away when only the band is left.

G

Tell me about it. I have a pair of boxers that have some paint on them from when I was painting my room when I was 17. That was over 15 years ago now. I will throw them away when only the band is left.
I had to buy boxers rather recently due to having to leave my dwelling on short notice and not packing anything. I must say boxer technology has evolved dramatically in recent times. Not sure if it's the Me Undies shit and everybody is copying it, but you can easily pick up like a dozen pair of super comfy boxers for like $20 anywhere.