• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What kind of disgusting pig always goes to the bar after "working out"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211207-202631.jpg

You're fucking fat

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
"Need the protein"

Then drink some whey like normal people do after they have been to the gym, fatass. For someone who claims to "throw around" heavy weights those tacos have nowhere near a sufficient amount of protein. No one in their right mind would recommend fucking tacos as a post workout meal, never mind those tacos in particular as they look to have hardly any beef in them.

For someone who claims to be a bodybuilding, bar brawling martial artist he really doesn't have a fucking clue, fat fool.

G

C. I go to the bar with other individuals

This is a good point. I don't go to the bar after I lift (I'm actually trying not to drink much at all anymore, don't want to end up like Rick) but I think it's acceptable and I have gone after some type of combat sport (BJJ/Muay Thai/Boxing/etc) with other people. It's more of a brotherhood thing though and something Rick will never experience.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
"Need the protein"

Then drink some whey like normal people do after they have been to the gym, fatass. For someone who claims to "throw around" heavy weights those tacos have nowhere near a sufficient amount of protein. No one in their right mind would recommend fucking tacos as a post workout meal, never mind those tacos in particular as they look to have hardly any beef in them.

For someone who claims to be a bodybuilding, bar brawling martial artist he really doesn't have a fucking clue, fat fool.
They are buffalo crispy chicken tacos, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
View attachment 15194

Pat looking for additional post lift protein.
Why wouldn’t they? Fake Ally Pat once again tries to stereotype gays and lesbians and act like we’re exhibits in a zoo rather than hardworking men and women who just happen to like the same sex.

I hate him and all fake allies like him. Fuck you, Pat, I know you’re reading this and stalking my Insta. Did you see the pics of us at Angkor Wat yesterday? My husband and I are living adventures that you’ll only experience from watching videos on your fart couch, you rube LOSER.

Thank the taxpayers of Wisconsin for allowing you to eat without working and shut the fuck up.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Why wouldn’t they? Fake Ally Pat once again tries to stereotype gays and lesbians and act like we’re exhibits in a zoo rather than hardworking men and women who just happen to like the same sex.

I hate him and all fake allies like him. Fuck you, Pat, I know you’re reading this and stalking my Insta. Did you see the pics of us at Angkor Wat yesterday? My husband and I are living adventures that you’ll only experience from watching videos on your fart couch, you rube LOSER.

Thank the taxpayers of Wisconsin for allowing you to eat without working and shut the fuck up.
Wrong as usual, atalker. My wife and I love to travel on the tax payer's dime.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ he’s a mess. Bragging about protein in that bar slop is like convincing yourself eating a Big Mac for its protein. I’ve been working out for years and in 2021 it’s incredible how easy it is now to get protein drinks and bars at just about everywhere but fatso tells himself he needs bar slop tacos for protein. He’s in awful shape because as long as he “goes” to the gym then it’s ok to eat like a pig. We all know he just walks around and stares at his phone the whole time in the gym and considers it a work out.