• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is this endless fascination this lot has with showing us their food?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
1662385636163.jpeg

G

Even the wanna be tough guy take america back folk are fucking faggots

"fresh berries"
as opposed to what, rotten berries?

"chipped beef gravy"
just say gravy you dumb fat motherfucker

Those eggs look microwaved with no seasoning, that cornbeef hash looks like chunky vomit,
and the fat faggot needs a whole plate of whipped cream so he can dip his fresh berries and feed himself like a 1950s housewife

and he probably paid 15$ for this plate of motel 6 quality food.

you're a dumb rube, fred.
I hope that bacon makes your heart stop

G

I once took a picture of my food to send to someone as a joke and i was so embarrassed. I tried to be discreet and quick about it so as not to look like a rube holding my phone over my plate.

As others have pointed out its not like a michelin star restaurant meal..it’s breakfast that i could make.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
As others have pointed out its not like a michelin star restaurant meal..it’s breakfast that i could make.
If a proper restaurant wouldn’t remove someone for taking a picture of their plate, I would leave without paying. I’m not paying $200+ to be exposed to such faggotry, and I expect the establishment to have the same thought.

G

If a proper restaurant wouldn’t remove someone for taking a picture of their plate, I would leave without paying. I’m not paying $200+ to be exposed to such faggotry, and I expect the establishment to have the same thought.
Yeah i dont get it. Dont worry about taking a picture, just tell me you had a really good steak at a nice restaurant, ill believe you

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
My grandmother aunts and mother when out for a "afternoon tea" type thing with a twist. I kinda understand some old ladies taking a photo of that shit where it's intended to look interesting as well as taste but this slop??

From a man??

Fuck off