• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the deal with niggers and fried chicken?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I can understand watermelon because that is what the white masters use to give to these ungrateful monkeys, but when did fried chicken come into play?

Any filthy fucking niggers here care to explain?
Also @Ugly Geisha is a kiwi farms faggot.
same thing retard, there were chickens galore and the nigs were taught how to fry em in a pan

What else do you think the jewish plantation owners fed them, people food?

Forum Clout
I can understand watermelon because that is what the white masters use to give to these ungrateful monkeys, but when did fried chicken come into play?

Any filthy fucking niggers here care to explain?
Also @Ugly Geisha is a kiwi farms faggot.
I can understand that you want to talk that shit, when you have a little girl chained up in your basement.

Stop beating and fucking her. Not only will you feel better about yourself, but it will make you a better person.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
The niggers, the chinks, the midgets… dey’re all children ah god ova heeuh.

Oh!

:lwjxnwp:

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
We don't use racist, sexist and ableist language on this forum, funster. Please edit out the curse words as soon as you read this.