• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the deal with Frank Grillo?

G

Never heard of him. Googled him and never fawkin seen him before. buncha normies on dis forum buuuuuurp

WWAW that guy from the office jim being an action tough guy movie star now? I saw a youtube ad with him running with a gun and loffed

WWAW casting directors being lazy?

WWAW bobby lee having to audition with 30 other asians that look like ninjas?

WWAW bobby lee having a blood sucking mail order bride that fucked brendan schaub?

WWAW brendaun schaub and cast being pushed by jewgle's gay algorithm like joe rogan and jocko willink and tate?

WWAW living inna woods?

WWAW having a mental breakdown in your head for a couple minutes everyday?

I do this all free of charge for your entertainment, folksh

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I only know him from The Grey, in which he plays an annoying, unlikable, hot-head (Italian) character. I also watched some movie called Boss Level because Mel is in it. I remembered the main guy being played by Jon Bernthal but it's actually this guy, apparently. He's interchangeable with a Jewish wigger midget. This guy's like 60 years old by the way, I'm not sure why he's becoming a big thing all of the sudden.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
wait so, let me get this straight

someone (ON THIS FORUM) hates a good looking, really well built, legitimately good looking actor.

it's also weird that he gets cast so much- I mean why would a director not want a good looking guy who hits his marks

ponderous, man

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
Jon Bernthal
if it wasn't for that last name, none of you would give a shit about him....then again- most of you are half weirdo's who literally google if an actor has a jewish mother before you decide to like them or not so even a Goyem last name won't stop your semetic blood lust

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
if it wasn't for that last name, none of you would give a shit about him....then again- most of you are half weirdo's who literally google if an actor has a jewish mother before you decide to like them or not so even a Goyem last name won't stop your semetic blood lust
Yeah I dislike jews, fuck me I guess.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
MMW- despite the actor in question's very Italian last name, this thread will be about the Jews by page 2