• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the airbnb policy on ostensibly endangering customers?

G

He just took it down.
The listing is still up. Though I'm not sure for how much longer.

Screenshot_20240317-102017.png

Screenshot_20240317-102040.png

Honoria

Forum Clout
There's plenty of forums/reddits/etc - people who own and rent these out take it very seriously. And it's accurate, Pat is renting out a place in the same home as a SWATTing problem so bad that he filed a lawsuit against the MPD and has news reports/articles about it.

I'm just glad none of his guests were hurt!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

If you live in this neighborhood and feel threatened to your personal safety please use this form.

If you have trouble putting your thoughts into words, go to ChatGPT and use this prompt:

write me a 100 word message to the customer service of airbnb concerning the lack of safety at a particular listing because there are frequent police responses to the residence. the owner is currently being targeted by a violent group of criminals, and to extend this hostile environment onto his guests demonstrates a negligence for their safety. there have been over 50 active police responses to the property in a matter of a few years and the owner himself has stated he "feels unsafe" in his own home. this has been well documented by many media agencies and the host/owner has been personally interviewed several times regarding this matter.

Last edited: