• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is it with these CNN-worshiping lunatics and their RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! psychosis?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Still waiting on my paycheck, Vlad.

B35F22A5-DC61-4C82-B238-2D0F1A5E9563.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This stuff has been making me nervous. I haven’t got my rubles and they seem to be putting some connections together. I think our only failsafe is that they won’t be able to comprehend its Hilary who hired us.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s examples of people not being able to handle social media and going way past tin foil hat conspiracies. To them “Russia” is the reason for all the evil they think is in the world to the point that people trolling a barely known sci fi writer must be Russia because they lost touch with reality years ago. These are the people you knew to avoid in public by their unkempt and disheveled appearance. These are the types that are ignored by family and are shut ins. No sane person in 2022 thinks Russia is everywhere trying to get them, only freaks that live on twitter.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
NATO is in the wrong as much if not more than Russia. Let’s go persecute some gays and tarnish the legacy of Kasparov