• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is a good Master Po bit?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Off the top of my head:

- Allegedly date raping a woman in the FH Riley's parking lot, the FH stood for "fuck here" that night. Several times an 'unconscious woman' was referenced alongside 'parking lot' and it was about Po's behavior.
- Steve C secretly recording him prepare for a hurricane evacuation but doing the worst job possible and giggling throughout the entire thing.
- Erock secretly recording him test the microphone and getting him to say all sorts of stupid phrases over and over.
- Opie telling Po the show was in break but secretly keeping the show going when Po was speaking.
- Writing emails to management requesting various interns would be fired on several occasions for being disrespecting Po. Threatening people over his misplaced chess pieces and other pranks. This ended up blowing up when Danny verbally berated Po in front of his guests for his 'Arena' radio show and Po wrote to management. Both of them would end up being fired by Sirius-XM and this would be one of those things in their personnel file that would sink them.
- Po being told to sing When Doves Cry but not being told it was going out over the air acapella and then using it as sound effects later.
- Stealing the driver's licenses and passports of female guests, then calling them on the phone later that night offering to show up to their hotel rooms to personally return their "lost" property. He allegedly followed a female guest home once and knocked on her door with her ID and told her she should invite him into his house to thank him. Enough women complained to Sirius-XM about this and it likely lead to his firing.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Thanks brothamen, I'm gonna force myself to like Po more now, UTZ.
Edit:
Off the top of my head:

- Allegedly date raping a woman in the FH Riley's parking lot, the FH stood for "fuck here" that night. Several times an 'unconscious woman' was referenced alongside 'parking lot' and it was about Po's behavior.
- Steve C secretly recording him prepare for a hurricane evacuation but doing the worst job possible and giggling throughout the entire thing.
- Erock secretly recording him test the microphone and getting him to say all sorts of stupid phrases over and over.
- Opie telling Po the show was in break but secretly keeping the show going when Po was speaking.
- Writing emails to management requesting various interns would be fired on several occasions for being disrespecting Po. Threatening people over his misplaced chess pieces and other pranks. This ended up blowing up when Danny verbally berated Po in front of his guests for his 'Arena' radio show and Po wrote to management. Both of them would end up being fired by Sirius-XM and this would be one of those things in their personnel file that would sink them.
- Po being told to sing When Doves Cry but not being told it was going out over the air acapella and then using it as sound effects later.
- Stealing the driver's licenses and passports of female guests, then calling them on the phone later that night offering to show up to their hotel rooms to personally return their "lost" property. He allegedly followed a female guest home once and knocked on her door with her ID and told her she should invite him into his house to thank him. Enough women complained to Sirius-XM about this and it likely lead to his firing.
I forgot about the hurricane prep one, that had me rolling, all of these other ones sound like gold, meat head Po taking everything on it's face is him at his best.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Didnt they give that PR a show on Saturday night one time and he had some martial arts guys on it. Riveting show I'm sure
That was the 'Arena' he invited a bunch of ex-convicts to the show and some fake martial artists including a 90-year-old jew who wasted no time mentioning the holohoax and some fake story where he was kidnapped as a kid in NYC by Whites and they carved 'jew' into his chest with a knife. The convicts were let in through a back entrance without security knowing. And Po had probably 30 or more people into the studio that night as he brought a huge entourage to witness his show. The jew guest also said that the UFC and PRIDE were not real fighting and that none of the fighters were tough.

Danny was the producer for the Saturday shows that week. He kept putting insulting stuff to Po on the PAD, or messages like "call in, say UUS! and hang up". Danny also insulted Po in front of his guests and mocked him to try to spoil Po's fun and 'alpha male' him in front of his friends. The show also ran over by ten minutes. But Danny instead of letting Po continue broadcast instead muted his show and went to commercials and left the studio without telling Po. Both of these things were cited when Danny was ultimately fired for being a jewish loser dweeb and unprofessional moron.

When Po was doing his broadcast there were like 20 niggers and friends of his guests just wandering the halls of the building unchecked by anyone.