• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What instagram live story? I was not crying.

G

Oh! So so so so so you have literally no women in your life anymore, and youre turned off dating apps due to potential herpes?

images.jpeg

[MEDIA=youtube]o8_f3kJOX_8[/MEDIA]

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Since I'm single again, it's time to get some fucking out of my system in a 1st world asian country like I originally planned. I'm thinking South Korea.

I know fucking is degenerate, but uhh.... it's just for 2 weeks. Just gotta have a lil fun before I go back to seriously dating again.
No arguments here, dude.

G

Since I'm single again, it's time to get some fucking out of my system in a 1st world asian country like I originally planned. I'm thinking South Korea.

I know fucking is degenerate, but uhh.... it's just for 2 weeks. Just gotta have a lil fun before I go back to seriously dating again.

you're going for two weeks and 90% of the time is going to be you awkwardly cold approaching some masked gook on the street or pulling teeth on a bumble dinner date to fuck.

go to a third world country where you just pay them to fuck and they're impressed with central A/C, silly. That's what the pros do. ask josiah.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

you're going for two weeks and 90% of the time is going to be you awkwardly cold approaching some masked gook on the street or pulling teeth on a bumble dinner date to fuck.

go to a third world country where you just pay them to fuck and they're impressed with central A/C, silly. That's what the pros do. ask josiah.
When I went to Japan I was like a celebrity. Could fuck on the first date with high quality women. Had girls asking for my Instagram when I went out to clubs, even when I was waiting outside a restaurant. I am assuming South Korea will be the same deal. Maybe better, coz arent Japanese more shy than SK?

Being 5'11" in an Asian country helps big time!

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
When I went to Japan I was like a celebrity. Could fuck on the first date with high quality women. Had girls asking for my Instagram when I went out to clubs, even when I was waiting outside a restaurant. I am assuming South Korea will be the same deal. Maybe better, coz arent Japanese more shy than SK?

Being 5'11" in an Asian country helps big time!
I've banged a few SK girls and they're generally much more uptight and annoying. The way they speak in this endless moaning sound when they're upset about something goes through me like a dentists drill.

G

I've banged a few SK girls and they're generally much more uptight and annoying. The way they speak in this endless moaning sound when they're upset about something goes through me like a dentists drill.
Are they still easy and very horny though? Could I fuck a new one a day?

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Are they still easy and very horny though? Could I fuck a new one a day?
Well they're still people so they're horny. I dunno how easy they are though. Seoul is completely driven by wealth/status and fashion so if you want the really hot ones you need to be ready to play the part I guess. I never went to any nightclubs though so I'm sure there as just as many drunken thots there as there are anywhere else. A fella like you should be knee deep in strange in no time, child.

G

Well they're still people so they're horny. I dunno how easy they are though. Seoul is completely driven by wealth/status and fashion so if you want the really hot ones you need to be ready to play the part I guess. I never went to any nightclubs though so I'm sure there as just as many drunken thots there as there are anywhere else. A fella like you should be knee deep in strange in no time, child.
Well I'm white, and have been called sexy, so that should be status enough right? I could travel to a town in South Korea with very little white people.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout

Recently there was a video released at a gender reveal party from the Philippines. Seems like there’s a few singles you can try to bang