• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What in the fuck is this

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I assume this is not new, but I don't recall seeing it before?

Patrick Tomlinson, afraid of horses since childhood, has been left a lodge in hunt country in the midst of the most horse-mad of men.

Download it for free:

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I remember talking about this before, particularly this review on Goodreads from 2011

"The Ghost and Patrick Tomlinson, though being the third in the 'Ghost' series, stands above the other two in that Patrick is a vexing man, but so much fun to read. He's unique in that he has the most ridiculous thoughts and actions to the most mundane things."

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I remember talking about this before, particularly this review on Goodreads from 2011

"The Ghost and Patrick Tomlinson, though being the third in the 'Ghost' series, stands above the other two in that Patrick is a vexing man, but so much fun to read. He's unique in that he has the most ridiculous thoughts and actions to the most mundane things."
I guess the boards fawkin passed me by *sniff*

Are we sure this lady didn't know Pat personally? I'm only on page two, but so far there's these two excerpts that sound pretty Pat-like:

Some innate sense of self-preservation made Patrick Tomlinson swing away from the center of the lane up which he’d been walking and press himself into the prickly growth. An equine huff, a swishing sound and a thump. There, appearing from nowhere and far too near, was a huge roan gelding. The sweating animal tossed its head and settled itself to take off up the narrow lane.

“Stupid idiotic unthinking…”

Patrick’s angry words trailed off as he took a better look at the rider.

and

“Well, goodbye,” she said. “I do hope you can come. Truly, we all wish an opportunity to meet you and get to know you.” She lifted her crop, touched the brim of the tiny black hat pinned precariously to the top of her head and with a nod, clucked at the gelding who set off in a placid enough manner but was soon cantering at a speed which would quickly turn into a full gallop.

“Bitch,” muttered Patrick and then sighed at his choice of word. “That was not only nasty but stupidly inaccurate. She’d no way of knowing I was here.”