• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened to the missing two minute "rants\drills"? Did he forget how to count to 5?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Screenshot_1.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He claims it was mysteriously deleted:

This is him promoting the video after he first posted it:

Pat doesn't delete shit that normal people would find embarrassing because he lacks self-awareness or the ability to feel shame. So maybe he is telling the truth.

The piece of missing Pat content that I really want uncovered is that interview with the Eisenstein chick, which has been made private. She probably just did that because she didn't want to be involved in Pat's nonsense, but it is a 30 minute interview with a jewess that he openly thirsted for, so it would have been interesting to see what kind of retarded shit he says to try to impress her. This is the same chick that Pat wanted to meet up with while on his honeymoon.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He claims it was mysteriously deleted:

This is him promoting the video after he first posted it:

Pat doesn't delete shit that normal people would find embarrassing because he lacks self-awareness or the ability to feel shame. So maybe he is telling the truth.

The piece of missing Pat content that I really want uncovered is that interview with the Eisenstein chick, which has been made private. She probably just did that because she didn't want to be involved in Pat's nonsense, but it is a 30 minute interview with a jewess that he openly thirsted for, so it would have been interesting to see what kind of retarded shit he says to try to impress her. This is the same chick that Pat wanted to meet up with while on his honeymoon.
We don't get much of Slick Rick but when he tries to be cool and flirty he really comes across as the clueless closeted fag he really is.
I've always thought a well planned op with a chick rascal would draw out a lot of good content from him. You just know he thinks he's waddling around making gussets moist

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Those view counts are embarrassing. My kid got more views making reaction videos of eating fish flavored jelly beans. How are you so bad at this, Rick?