• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened to the clips of Bob Kelly puking?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
There have been two clips I've been looking for, for about a year, one time Rob Bartlet or whatever the fuck his name is was in and they had Bobby watch two girls one cup. The other time Jimmy was shitting and every time Bobby put his headphones back on they'd signal Jim to shit loudly. Anyone have these?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
There was an O&A podcast episode that had all of these and I have NEVER been able to find it again. It's the only episode I can't find. Included Bob rapping, Cum trees, 2 girls, one guy one jar, cellphone on Pat Duffy's asshole then calling Bob after and showing him the photo.

BuryMyHeartAtBrokenKnee

I broke my knee man!
Forum Clout
There have been two clips I've been looking for, for about a year, one time Rob Bartlet or whatever the fuck his name is was in and they had Bobby watch two girls one cup. The other time Jimmy was shitting and every time Bobby put his headphones back on they'd signal Jim to shit loudly. Anyone have these?

The first one is this, right?

Only audio:

Video:

I know the other one was in a Bob Kelly puke compilation, I have never been able to find it again either, but still wishing and hoping it will resurface some day.

They also had Bobby watch the "one guy one jar" video and he puked during that one as well. All of those were on YouTube just a few months ago.

I think they only filmed the beginning of it?

Look at excited Steve bouncing in the background.

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
Forum Clout
Bob Kelly puking was always hilarious. He used to be a great punching bag, but I saw him on the Vos roast and he seemed like such a defensive faggot to me. Like, he felt the need to yell out a response to any joke made about him. Did he get a bighead from his semi-obscure podcast or something?

Last edited:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
The Jimmy shitting has been gone off you tube for a while, I'm looking for the one where Bobby is out in boat fishing standing there with fish he caught getting a pic, he is looking at fish as he is holding it, looked like the fish's dick flops out from inside it, bobby says in a panic whats that, what the hell is that, he starts coughing then pukes

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
The first one is this, right?

Only audio:

Video:

I know the other one was in a Bob Kelly puke compilation, I have never been able to find it again either, but still wishing and hoping it will resurface some day.

I think they only filmed the beginning of it?

Look at excited Steve bouncing in the background.

YES!!! Thats the 2 girls 1 cup video, thanks friendo, I'm gonna back it up.