• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

what happened to Pat's reddit profile?

DanFielding

Forum Clout
Still works for me
CD83DAF2-5EE1-4B42-850A-0EC00E9B1A13.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Interesting, so I tried to bring up his profile three different ways:

1. Incognito mode (still works)
2. Burner account that never interacted with him (still works)
3. Main account where I PMed him once or twice (no Patty)

So yeah, the reddit admins have stopped banning people for interacting with Pat, you just get added to a special list where you can't read any of his amazing redditing.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Interesting, so I tried to bring up his profile three different ways:

1. Incognito mode (still works)
2. Burner account that never interacted with him (still works)
3. Main account where I PMed him once or twice (no Patty)

So yeah, the reddit admins have stopped banning people for interacting with Pat, you just get added to a special list where you can't read any of his amazing redditing.
so theres more to this? i didnt know theres block feature on reddit

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
so theres more to this? i didnt know theres block feature on reddit

Yeah, so I had my burner send my main a PM, had my main block my burner, and then had my burner try and access my main. I can still see my main account and it's karma, but I can't see anything posted, so that's what happens when you get "blocked". You still show up as a reddit account, you just aren't able to view my posts.

To get "page not found" though is something different. Which means he cried to the admins, tried to get my main account banned, but instead of that they added me to a list where Patrick's account looks deleted.

G

Yeah, so I had my burner send my main a PM, had my main block my burner, and then had my burner try and access my main. I can still see my main account and it's karma, but I can't see anything posted, so that's what happens when you get "blocked". You still show up as a reddit account, you just aren't able to view my posts.

To get "page not found" though is something different. Which means he cried to the admins, tried to get my main account banned, but instead of that they added me to a list where Patrick's account looks deleted.

nice unnecessary, elongated explanation; stupid.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Something's weird with it, I'm getting different results depending on how I view it. I don't currently have a reddit account so blocking wouldn't matter. This is what I see if I go to https://www.reddit.com/user/patrickstomlinson/ on mobile:
Screenshot_20220326-125505_Brave.jpg

But I see @DanFielding's screenshot if I view it in desktop mode but that doesn't appear to be completely up to date. This is what comes up if I goto https://old.reddit.com/user/patrickstomlinson/ Notice that the top comments are different.

Screenshot_20220326-125433_Brave.jpg

Also, didn't Pat tell Josiah something about dusting for prints right after the Gay Virgin Vandalism incident? The fucking nerve of this load telling other people they don't have a realistic grasp on how the law works after pissing away $130k+ on free speech BS.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Reddit trannies recently changed the block feature in a somewhat controversial way that means you can no longer see people who block you at all. The controversial thing is that if YOU block Patrick and then make threads about him on standupshots or whatever, he won't be able to show up and correCT the record lol he won't even be able to see it from his account

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
nice unnecessary, elongated explanation; stupid.

Found on r/cockmouth

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
It's a different view. It collapsed the thread titles. This is the most retarded boomer thread in a while. *inhales cigarette* jeeesusss christ
I get "This users doesn't seem to have posted anything" if I hit:

...from my old O&A account, but I can still see his stuff from my new burner account.

I think he's just blocked everybody involved with the old sub, either manually or by pleading to Reddit's in-house kid fucking staff.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I get "This users doesn't seem to have posted anything" if I hit:

...from my old O&A account, but I can still see his stuff from my new burner account.

I think he's just blocked everybody involved with the old sub, either manually or by pleading to Reddit's in-house kid fucking staff.
I don't think i have trolled him that much on there, so i am guessing he begged the Reddit admin