• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened to Joe's impending marriage?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Hrrrmph. I’ve heard all your retarded MILLENIAL opinions on my RELATIONSHIP. Something you morons will NEVER have. Carol and I are married SPIRITUALLY. It’s that simple. We don’t need your PRECIOUS government to acknowledge it. She’s not a corpse I can guarantee THAT😎. The “cumia sibling fund”? How you guys are constantly wrong is BAFFLING to ME. The Cumia Bros are always doing fine. How’s your moms place? Still DECREPIT?🤣🤣🤣. PS you should look at these things called TAXES. They’re a lot easier to pay when you’re “single” 😉. #hotgrandma #boomerknowledge #CPMedia

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Back on the old sub I think I recall someone saying that if she remarries she will lose some kind of pension or something from her dead husband.
I remember that as well. Classy ol’ JoeH said something about her being worth more single because she gets a survivor payout from her dead husband.