• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened to Jay Mohr

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I remember when he first started his pod, I rather enjoyed it then it started really getting boring and whiny. I have not listened in years, does he still have a pod?
No idea - I was listening to one of his appearances on O&A with Patrice and an old Bill Burr podcast and he was great on both. He’s a horrible comic and a shitty actor but he was pretty funny when he had other people to work off of.

Naming your son Meredith is a huge violation though. I don’t think I can forgive that to be honest wich ya.

Rink Lee Fa Ni

帕特里克湯姆林森是一隻大肥豬
Forum Clout
No idea - I was listening to one of his appearances on O&A with Patrice and an old Bill Burr podcast and he was great on both. He’s a horrible comic and a shitty actor but he was pretty funny when he had other people to work off of.

Naming your son Meredith is a huge violation though. I don’t think I can forgive that to be honest wich ya.

I don't know about his other work but Jay Mohr is decent in Go. He plays a sissy, so who knows how much actual acting was involved in his character.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
He also got addicted to Nytol - one of the shittiest drugs possible, anyone who goes to rehab for that instantly sacrifices the right to a life without pain. We should really go-after him & his big goofy face some more.
We don't go after lolcows on this forum, child. You meant to post this on kiwifarms.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
So apparently he lost his mind and is now a therapist?
Imagepipe_3.jpg

Oh boy...
Imagepipe_4.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I remember him & his (now ex) wife cried about a radio bit with Jay vs Dice & called the police. He also got addicted to Nytol - one of the shittiest drugs possible, anyone who goes to rehab for that instantly sacrifices the right to a life without pain. We should really go-after him & his big goofy face some more.
No way did that nigga actually go to rehab for Benadryl. Is that true?