• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What exactly is the "take" here?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Just looks like facts to me. He just had to call her dumb because she's a woman.

Screenshot-20240711-121004-Chrome.jpg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
It’s a retarded take and not a great one. It’s incredibly cheap to fly around Europe. Cheap flights in the US usually involve flying on a budget airline which absolutely sucks. Traveling state to state isn’t even remotely close to traveling around Europe either. He’s a fucking fat dumb Midwest rube with a rich mother in law. Five of those countries he’s been to unless he’s been to Canada or the Caribbean were during his honeymoon. I’m sure in the 2 weeks he spent drinking and eating slop on the continent he got a true immersive experience that being an ugly American can experience.

Forum Clout
"You can move around europe as easy as you can in the US"
Okay? She is just stating a meaningless stat not giving her opinion. Patrick just has to be right about anything, it doesn't matter what, he just has to be right.
Anything anti-American is definitely the safe faggoty opinion to have online, and Pat owned her ass on that one. Yeah I'd speak 5 languages too if France was literally right next door ya dumb bitch.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
His having traveled to 7 countries has no bearing whatsoever on this conversation, he just wanted this chick to know she’s dealing with a globetrotting big shot, not a fat failure with women issues.
2 of those countries were Mexico and Costa Rica where he stayed at resorts and did rube touristy stuff. He wondered around Paris in a Captain America Shirt and claims to be an expert on the Holocaust and Nazis cause he visited a concentration camp, he really is the quintessential Ugly American. Fat too.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Can't stand retards that think traveling is a personailty. Nice sitting in a car or plane for hours on end to just go stand around someplace where the locals probably don't even really want you there and take a bunch of pictures for social media to make yourself seem cultured and worldly when you're still the same fuckin dipshit you'll always be, stupid.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Europeans AND Americans are both rubes, c'mon

I've been to 5 continents before I was 12