• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What Exactly Happened at Penguicon? by Michael Gallagher

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Citizen journalist, concerned father, and novelist Michael Gallagher brings the HEAT again with an expose about the mysteries of Penguicon 2024:
(Please to be doing the needful and clicking through to give his Substack the views. There’s no paywall.)

Last edited:

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
I really do wonder what is going through peoples' minds when they put out an article based on erroneous information from a known fat liar, people point out said erroneous information in the comment section, then said fat liar calls them up and says "Hey, make sure you lock down that comment section. My stalkers are at it again." What kind of cuck would ever agree to do that?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I really do wonder what is going through peoples' minds when they put out an article based on erroneous information from a known fat liar, people point out said erroneous information in the comment section, then said fat liar calls them up and says "Hey, make sure you lock down that comment section. My stalkers are at it again." What kind of cuck would ever agree to do that?
That’s the state of the country now. Substance doesn’t matter at all, only what “side” you’re on.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
My poor ribs:

ribs.png

ribs3.png

LOL:

ribs2.png

Your "career" is fucking over piggy. Even the herbs in sci-fi publishing have come to the realization that you're not fucking worth it. Nobody has been arrested because nobody here is committing any crimes. Cope and seethe you fat fucking pedophile.

Forum Clout
Citizen journalist, concerned father, and novelist Michael Gallagher brings the HEAT again with an expose about the mysteries of Penguicon 2024:
(Please to be doing the needful and clicking through to give his Substack the views. There’s no paywall.)
Nice try Michael

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
how is that defamation lawsuit from April 2023 going? surely Pat is not a big fat phony internet tough guy that made it up?
View attachment 209292
He was under the impression SFWA would happily bankrupt themselves bankrolling his tilting at every windmill that dared cross him. Special boy deserves your money, nerds, to get his revenge.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
While Tomlinson was given favorable (read: unquestioning) treatment by mainstream truth morgues like NBC Nightly News and Inside Edition, his version of events fared considerably worse once various independent media got a look at them; an article that was supposed to run on Cracked.com was rumored to have gotten pulled once it became obvious Tomlinson had a habit of antagonizing friend and foe alike online.

His story was pulled from the mainstream, fox pulled their content on him even after an in person interview when independent journalist Thomas apostle talked to the GM of fox, the recording is posted here somewhere

He sourced these forums so I assume he would see this

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I just think that it's hilarious that Piggy Boy is sperging out this hard over being disinvited to PedoCon.

You did it to yourself, Saturated Pats. You thought that you were so clever faking that bomb threat. Well, this is the consequences of that action. As an avowed supporter of Cancel Culture, I fully expect you to be consistent and accept these consequences.

Patrick S Tomlinson has been #Canceled