• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What does 2024 hold for the Patposting saga?

What does 2024 hold for the Patposting saga?

• Total voters

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Forgot to add heart attack as an option FAWK
I wonder if we would even know if that happened. Would Niki post some kind of goodbye or would she just have him thrown into a (very large) pine box and buried with prisoners and homeless people on county land somewhere.

The hovel would become a shelter for wayward LGBTQ2+* within days.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Gibney arrested and deported to the US, Flavia deported to Brazil, Boomia's kids taken by CPS and all troon out, Tiny Tim released to worldwide acclaim and Spielberg buys the rights, Pat loses weight, bankrupt Elon Musk sells X to the DNC, Biden re-elected, Jackie odor problem fixed, Jón Frímann gets a girlfriend and loses his virginity, Shane Nokes hired by Microsoft as head of Xbox, Jackson Jones' conviction reversed by the supreme court, Putin gives up and gifts all of Russia to Zelensky

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Honestly? Daily empty threats. Shit being dragged out for another year. The FBI blue-balling everyone on their active investigation. No porcelain doc. No new NPS. Hooligans refusing to update their Facebook page. Niki failing to understand the sunken cost fallacy.

You know what, I guess there is a chance of Pat doing something really stupid to get attention. Him and Jackie might cook up some false flag ruse to make the whole world yawn.

G

Gibney arrested and deported to the US, Flavia deported to Brazil, Boomia's kids taken by CPS and all troon out, Tiny Tim released to worldwide acclaim and Spielberg buys the rights, Pat loses weight, bankrupt Elon Musk sells X to the DNC, Biden re-elected, Jackie odor problem fixed, Jón Frímann gets a girlfriend and loses his virginity, Shane Nokes hired by Microsoft as head of Xbox, Jackson Jones' conviction reversed by the supreme court, Putin gives up and gifts all of Russia to Zelensky
You forgot Trump executed by firing squad

Forum Clout
Niki sells Posts by Ghost for $90 million. Pat sells 2 Minute Rants to Spotify for $30 million...exclusive rights.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I'm most looking forward to the "Pat finds a publisher for Christmas Carnage" arc. He spent 3 years looking up irrelevant factoids about Victorian England (did you know they didn't import horseradish until 1895?) and will lose his shit when nobody's interested. I hope the Mr. Timothy author sends a cease and desist.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Tomlinson vs Prongay is coming soon I think

When getting railed from behind about the Dan TRO by Boomia a ballwasher chimed in and asked him about that.
1.png

Pig chose to lie here and cry about muh international state lines but he knows full well after going 0/2 on restraining orders that he'd get laughed out of court once again if he tries any more.

Pig is again solely relegated to tweeting at stlakers and IMO that's how it will remain permanently, from here on out. Lynne's second payment to Quasi will be the last legal dealings of the pig (regarding funsters). No more lawsuits, TROs, pro se filings, and of course no arrests lol. If he ever speaks to the MPD about an "investigation" again it will be regarding his BAC after getting arrested for DUI. No child I did not have .21 that's your machine's delusions again stalkerofficer