What do you think Joe is doing at this very moment?

chocolatehellhole

Mods Over Fag Dad
joecoomia.gif

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Dollars to donuts that dullard is reading something, maw agape, for far longer than it should take. This is how most of his waking hours are being spent
It's a status update from a local woman's facebook profile announcing her husbands retirement party, and he's scanning it intently for political undertones so he can get upset at her.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Wondering how a Scottish mountain of masculinity (complete with rock star hair) has made a musical career for himself in Europe, while the balding boot-lipped "paratrooper" barely travels the interstate to play the local salt-bomb diners for colored sugar-water and deli meat on yesterday's stale toast, being paid CASH pulled from the hard working servers tips.

Bloody Christ, he makes me sad.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Wondering how a Scottish mountain of masculinity (complete with rock star hair) has made a musical career for himself in Europe, while the balding boot-lipped "paratrooper" barely travels the interstate to play the local salt-bomb diners for colored sugar-water and deli meat on yesterday's stale toast, being paid CASH pulled from the hard working servers tips.

Bloody Christ, he makes me sad.
Haven't seen you in a while Ray. I thought the board passed you by for a little bit.