• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think fat did all day at #worldcon?

P

potatopeeler63

I would assume he’d have some selfies with fans

Remember when his fellow panelist switched her timeslot so she wouldn’t have to sit next to a freak with cyberatalker accounts sexually harassing her on twitter?

but the trolls work for him, now.
It ends when he says it does.
E34687D5-247F-471B-B755-74316B2EDE8E.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he's been scouting out locations to stage a hate crime. He's that desperate for notoriety.
He all ready killed one unarmed black man ("allegedly"), and Tomlinson'd it so badly that he got practically nothing out of it.

Only he could kill someone ("allegedly") and still not get noticed.

G

If I had to guess I’d say probably sitting by himself for an hour between 12-1, texting with that guy SpaceEdge keeps finding on Reddit, then probably running around looking for cards like some kind of Easter egg hunt. And throw in a few hundred “cyberstalker account, block and report” throughout the days.

but what do I know?

Last edited by a moderator: