• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do Pat and Niki say when asked if they have kids?

Username

Forum Clout
When Pat and his fridge are out an about at the age they are. People must ask “do you have kids?” It’s a common question to married people in their 40s.

My question is does Pat sadly look away and explain how Ade tricked him. Or do they both automatically say no? Because Pat can’t shut up about being a father for Twitter points but in real life he comes across as a complete piece of shit, I’m genuinely asking. I’d tell you if I wasn’t.

G

When Pat and his fridge are out an about at the age they are. People must ask “do you have kids?” It’s a common question to married people in their 40s.

My question is does Pat sadly look away and explain how Ade tricked him. Or do they both automatically say no? Because Pat can’t shut up about being a father for Twitter points but in real life he comes across as a complete piece of shit, I’m genuinely asking. I’d tell you if I wasn’t.
I can about guarantee he doesn't bring up his daughter at all. He probably tries to portray himself as a jet setter who's frequently traveling to Cons and on vacation. Between his hectic travel schedule and Niki's whatever it is she does, they just don't have the time for children.

Meanwhile, one of my close friends is an ER Doc who does travel work and his wife is an OB who's on a call rotation. They travel at least as much as Rick but they have several children. Granted, they have an au pair and a housekeeper but that's what people who make six figures do. Comparing their lifestyle to Rick's, there's a pretty big contrast there. But Rick said he's never lied about anything so...

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
They say no and talk about how they are enjoying their best lives because of it. They prolly spout on about being able to be selfish and not have responsibility, but the truth as we all know, is that they are desperately clinging to each other in a sea of loneliness and suicidal depression.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
"I had a child, but I don't like to talk about it. She was stolen from me.

What do you mean, 'did I try to get her back'?"

DanFielding

Forum Clout
They’re relieved when Fat and Nikki say no because no one wants white trash hillbillies like them reproducing in the first place.