• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What did Patrick hate about Norm MacDonald the most?

What is it?

• Norm is funny.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Norm made fun of gays.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Norm made fun of fat people.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Norm made fun of DEEPLY closeted men.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Norm is more conservative.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • He had no opinion until the hivemind started piling on Norm and he needed to give a shot at likes.

Votes: 34 79.1%

• Total voters

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
AP080803041146-e1631641409830.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I read a recent book about Norm’s life since he always kept his personal life vague. For example Norm always made it sound like he dropped out high school but turns out Norm actually was a child prodigy and graduated high school at 14 and finished college by 16. He had a degree related to mathematics (explains his gambling and sports betting, I’m sure he could count cards) and developed his β€œdumb” simple guy persona for the stage but you could tell in interviews he was very bright and well-read.

This explains why so many comedians loved Norm to the point he was universally liked by everyone in comedy. He could make all the greats laugh because he observed everything differently due to his intelligence but could translate it so well and they wished they could think like him.

So not only was Norm funny but he was brilliant while Pat is fat and very stupid.