• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What country has the best cuisine?

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Haiti
1685596624691.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Spanish food (from Spain) is really great, in my opinion. Simple, light (for the most part) and no fuss. That’s been my experience in places like Madrid, León, Valladolid, and the Basque Country. I know each of them have their fancy places where the chef is some closeted gay who makes a huge deal over the produce quality, but I always have had great meals in local places that are no frills.

Another country with great cuisine is America. Hate me for it all you want, but when you get past the goy slop / fast food shit, there are cool food communities in America.

Forum Clout
No cuisine is more overrated than the French. It hasn't been good since the 90s. Even the Frogs will admit as much, if you get enough booze in them.
You don't need to get a drink in me for that. The problem is the influence of new cuisine or whatever it's called : those places where you pay far too much for a huge plate with a small portion. A third of the time spent on cooking is in the presentation. Which is bullshit.
Thing is, it has corrupted every good cuisine. So the rankings stay the same but the overall quality has tanked.
It's mind boggling when you think products are of better quality overall (better technologies).
You also see that in architecture with glass and steel structures.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Vietnamese food is cool because they're like the only Asian country that enjoys sandwiches.

The French introduced the baguette to them and it was a good move.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Hungarian
I'm gonna embarrass myself and say Mexican food.

It's so damn good and explains why they're so fat.

Mexicans do rice way better than Asians.

I'm voting Italian the best. Also want to give a shout out to Hungarian cuisine being underrated. We'd have more Hungarian restaurants in this country if so much of the immigrants from that place weren't Jews, who know fuck all about cooking.