• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are your favourite books?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
CBBB72AA-18D7-4D16-8FEE-9C597B4D7924.jpeg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I enjoy Robert E Howard's Conan, Kull and Solomon Kane stories. Also anything by Edgar Rice Burroughs. Oscar Wilde's "Picture of Dorian Gray" is good as well.
Re-reading some of those now, finished The Scarlet Citadel last night. Ian Fleming's original Bond novels are also great. Of course I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Surrender Dorothy.

P

potatopeeler63

ham on rye, post office and women by bukowski were all good

reading american psycho gave me new appreciation for the movie same w clockwork orange, both really good reads
I used to get raging hard ons reading bukowski in highschool
He was a mans man, not any johnny come lately, jack.

in the psychadelics phase i used to read a lot and have a superiority complex, rand, heiddeger. Kierkregard, jung, neitsczhe, hegel
Then i stopped doing lsd everyweek and realized reading is for faggots and doesn’t help you make money in the real world, it just makes you talk like a fag on twitter like our fat friend