• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are you guys hauling today?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I’m pulling 47,000 pounds of dog food destined for Sioux Falls. You?

84A2F8CF-09AF-4CB0-BAC7-ACD62E54B364.jpeg

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
On my afternoon commute I realized that truckers and bikers are the horseshoe of people in traffic I most want to see hit a tree at speed. The biggest and the smallest of vehicles. Both deserving death. Could you imagine if the drivers were also minorities? Do chinks drive trucks at all?

Let's go to break.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I hope she learned her lesson. Can you block the entrance with hardware cloth or something similar to prevent this happening again?
Not sure man. I've never used that stuff and couldn't get a good, direct view of where it could be attached (being under a sink and cabinet).She somehow pried up the fairly heavy metal floor vent while in her post-surgery, weakened state, and went down that rooms smallish duct into the somewhat larger main duct and was kind of trapped in there for hours until I scurried down there and sliced the bottom of the duct to allow an escape route. She's a mostly feral cat that adopted us. I don't know if regular pet cats would be as uncomfortable trapped in a (well supplied) room for a while and tear shit up. I might put 4 or 6 drops of a good glue spaced around the underside of the vent borders and the floor tiles they fit into, not for her anymore, but for the next spayed/contained cat in a month or two. Pain in the ass.

G

Not sure man. I've never used that stuff and couldn't get a good, direct view of where it could be attached (being under a sink and cabinet).She somehow pried up the fairly heavy metal floor vent while in her post-surgery, weakened state, and went down that rooms smallish duct into the somewhat larger main duct and was kind of trapped in there for hours until I scurried down there and sliced the bottom of the duct to allow an escape route. She's a mostly feral cat that adopted us. I don't know if regular pet cats would be as uncomfortable trapped in a (well supplied) room for a while and tear shit up. I might put 4 or 6 drops of a good glue spaced around the underside of the vent borders and the floor tiles they fit into, not for her anymore, but for the next spayed/contained cat in a month or two. Pain in the ass.
Man I stopped reading this fast. Hope she stinks up the ducts next time.