• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What a shame that "Middle Eastern Politics" isn't a subject in Wisconsin high schools.

G

Pat might have gotten a decent grade in something!
Screenshot_20231011-180805_Chrome.jpg

He's so insecure lol. Had to add he got the question "right" (he didn't, it didn't happen.)

Fat.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Despite their being lots of jew/arab happenings all through 80's and 90's that would be in the media
He would have been 17/18. An age where you are about to enter higher education (college/university).

His flex is that at that age, he knew the name of the PM of Israel.

It's hilarious but im not loffin'

G

Despite their being lots of jew/arab happenings all through 80's and 90's that would be in the media
He would have been 17/18. An age where you are about to enter higher education (college/university).

His flex is that at that age, he knew the name of the PM of Israel.

It's hilarious but im not loffin'
I think his broader point is that Netanyahu has been in power since 1997 which, of course, he hasn't. This from a guy who's an enthusiastic bootlicker for a retarded president who's been nothing but a career politician his entire adult life.

Forum Clout
Possiby. But what subject are they teaching in a rural Wisconsin high school where that would've been a question? Did he take international relations in between "problem solving" and retaking algebra I for the third time?
In America it's called 'Social Studies'. Maybe world history-present was included in the curriculum. It's all zog trash at the end of the day though.

If you have his national merit scholar transcript maybe I can locate the course.

G

How do you get an A- in phys ed? You get an A just for showing up. I imagine he was a smug and hateable cunt who interrupted the teacher.
How do you get consistent Cs in your native language and later decide "I know, I should be a writer!" The only kids at school I knew who didn't get As in English were the total maths spergs who were often dyslexic and had no feeling for language or interest in literature. But they at least got straight As in maths/physics etc. Pat was clearly not in that camp.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
How do you get an A- in phys ed? You get an A just for showing up. I imagine he was a smug and hateable cunt who interrupted the teacher.
My theory is that getting an A in gym class made him think he was physically gifted as a high schooler and has rested on his imaginary laurels for the rest of his life since

Forum Clout
Look at his senior year. He got a C+ in phys ed. He also went from getting a D and a D+ in physics and chemistry in the first semester to getting an F and an F his second semester.

Piggy played hooky his senior year. Tommy should've beat him.

G

Look at his senior year. He got a C+ in phys ed. He also went from getting a D and a D+ in physics and chemistry in the first semester to getting an F and an F his second semester.

Piggy played hooky his senior year. Tommy should've beat him.
Or his "oppositional defiance disorder" (pig-headed arrogant mental illness) started to ramp up at that time. "No, teacher child. I am noT a D student. I know everything already. You are the one who is wrong. I will noT Take any further parT in your misguiDeD classes."

OK, have an F then, you fucking fat idiot.

Forum Clout
Or his "oppositional defiance disorder" (pig-headed arrogant mental illness) started to ramp up at that time. "No, teacher child. I am noT a D student. I know everything already. You are the one who is wrong. I will noT Take any further parT in your misguiDeD classes."

OK, have an F then, you fucking fat idiot.
This is how it happened word for word: