• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What a scam

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
FBBeveZ.png
https://postsbyghost-u.teachable.com/

Last edited:

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
If she’s so good at manipulating google algorithms, why is that when I google her fat husband one of the first images is him blowing Donald J Trump?

This is a fake business and nobody would pay for any of this. You could easily get any of this info in a youtube video for free. I wonder what kind of weird scam this is she’s trying to run.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
It's even worse if you're on a 720p or lower resolution display. The graphic goes off the screen. Either way I think it's safe to say this lesbian cunt makes more doing this than Fatty does sitting on his couch tweeting all day.

View attachment 12093

Productivity hack #1 - always, and i mean always, keep a pair of really shitty sunglasses on top of your head. you never know when it will get too bright.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
90 DAYS to teach bloggers how to utilize SEO?
The fuck is she going to teach them after day 2?

You make the pages machine-readable, you hint at what the content of each page is via headings and headlines and URLs, and then you make sure your content gets linked and discussed. Maybe you show them some free tools to check for such stuff on your site.

Now what?