• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What a pathetically addicted faggot he is

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
EDIT - Nevermind, this is one of the rascals. That dumb bitch Laura Rich confused me by retweeting it.

2e2657073bd9542d7703fe7412da9b2a.PNG

Last edited:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
This 40 year old 'man' has a half decent wife, a home and because he got cucked, no child support or alimony... This 'man' could be planning trips abroad(I know its a big deal to lots of Americans and I will gladly buy a few scoops for any rascal over my side of the pond, Dublin), or like pursuing a degree or post graduate course, could be taking up ACTUAL sport or ACTUAL fitness or learning to 3D print or do online classes for screen writing or ANYTHING... He could be banging Nikki (whack her in loads of makeup and some slutty lingerie and she's worth a poke) and having a sort of second honeymoon, getting in great shape, honing his craft, learning to cook, learning French so he can fuck the arse off Nikki in Paris or something.... Really get her 'basement flooded' for him... Build a super loving strong solid marriage...

BUT.... he spends almost every waking moment arguing with his teeth, chair, other selves, being nasty to everyone who doesn't agree with him, fuming about everything, getting a lien on his house, ceaselessly works to get the last word and alienate every single person that he interacts with, makes up lies and pure bullshit to tell Twitter, has no real friends, deludes himself into thinking he is fit and healthy, refuses to just put the phone down and LIVE.
Fatrick is existing at this point. This isn't living. I mean how many guys his age with a family or whatever would be so thankful and productive with like 3-4 hours of free time a day... But he spends 3-4 times that having to say 'no stlaker you didn't fart in my wife's vagina' and argue with his fucking TEETH!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

It blows my fucking mind that he can be that mental.That desperate. That hooked and that deluded. And I was a fucking heroin addict for fuck sake!!!

G

PadavanV2.0 was slighly more convincing, this one doesn't write like patso at all.
Altho props for getting Protestant Marine Lauras blessing.